This is a two ball course for singles and foursome play only.
Visitor numbers are deliberately kept to moderate levels to ensure the playing experience is enjoyable for both members and visitors alike. As a consequence of this, please contact the Secretary as early as possible to check availability and to make your reservation.
You must hold a current WHS handicap.
Buggies are available for hire, but only for individuals who would genuinely have difficulty getting round the course without one. To reserve a buggy please contact the Pro's Shop.
Please note that we do not offer group discounts, and we do not take reservations at weekends or during the month of August.
Playing and dress code
Golfing attire is allowed in the Clubhouse. Tailored shorts may be worn by men, but only with knee length socks.
The Club’s Green Fee structure is set out to reflect its desire to promote more foursomes play. Foursomes play is the format of choice of our members and we encourage visitors to do the same. The Green Fee for foursomes play has been priced accordingly. Playing singles will still be possible, but at a premium. Contact the Secretary for more information and Green Fee rates.
NB: Three and Fourball play is not permitted at Brancaster.
There is a variety of accommodation nearby including B&B. The following hotels (all within a four-mile radius) are regularly used by visitors to Brancaster:-
- The Hoste Arms, Burnham Market (01328 738777)
- The Ship Hotel, Brancaster (01485 210333)
- The White Horse, Brancaster Staithe (01485 210262)
- Titchwell Manor, Titchwell (01485 210221)
- Briarfields, Titchwell (01485 210742)
- The Lifeboat Inn, Thornham (01485 512236)
- Congham Hall Hotel, Grimston (01485 600250)
- The Rose and Crown, Snettisham (01485 541382)